Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Chemical names and formulas

I had an extream amount of fun learning about this. It was hard but fun. Like we could take H2O and we would break it down into what element were there.

H2O  2 hyrdrogen and 1 oxygen (water)
 WE would make it into games then. It was hard to learn. What we learned next was how to change the ending.  i can honestly say I have never struggled, like I did with this, before. It Hurt to even think about but I am glad we had the periodic table to help.

2- ide
3- tride
etc.

Add those on the end of a formula that looks like  HAu3 (I dont think that comes out to anything but I am trying to make my point). Those were the hardest to learn. We had many tests on this and this was hard.  Yet it was fun to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment